Sunday, May 19, 2013

Indiana Bloggers Blog Hop FREEBIE

Thank you, Fun in First, for linking up with me on the
Hoosier Blog Hop!!!! 
Great idea on reviewing sight words with your first graders!  If you just joined in, you can click on the image below to check our Jodi's FREEBIE!


   Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines for the final stretch of another school year! During these last few days of school, it seems to me that it becomes even more difficult to keep my students motivated and excited about school. Here is a fun way to get students up and moving while learning even more about their classmates. Download the FREEBIE called "On the Road to Find a Friend."


Keep the Hoosier Blog Hop moving by visiting Seusstastic! Just click on the image below and check out the FREEBIE Mel has left for you!
Enjoy and safe travels to you!



 



3 comments:

  1. So fun...us TN teachers did a similar blog hop about a month ago. It's so fun to connect with teachers in your state. Love it!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm a fellow Indiana blogger as well!! I'm so glad I found your linky party!! Next time, I'm definitely jumping in! Feel free to hop on over to my blog as well! I love visitors! This is my first school year blogging so I'm still getting acquainted! I would love to get a group of IN bloggers together sometime, too!

    Nicole :)
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete